This page uses different types of cookies. Cookies will only be stored on your device if they are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website. For all other types of cookies we need your consent by activating the corresponding box.
We also use web analytics cookies to measure and
analyze user navigation on our website, and social buttons so that you can
easily share our content (Facebook “Like” button, Google+ “Share” button and
“Tweet” button from Twitter).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file
that is downloaded to your device through the web. Cookies allow a web page,
among other things, to make it work correctly, store and retrieve information
about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the
information they contain and the way they use their device, they can be used to
recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
• Technical and functional cookies: they are
strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the
• Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
• Preference and customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the device of the user, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, and so on.
• Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
• Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
Necessary cookies activate basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
They are those buttons that allow the content of the website to be shared on their social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, with your consent and login) through systems fully managed by said social networks, as well as resources (eg videos) and material that is found on our website, and that in the same way is provided and managed completely by a third party.
If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to share our content through the buttons, and where appropriate, you will not be able to view the content of third parties that we have embedded in the site.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are still in the process of classifying for, along with individual cookie providers.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Changing the cookie acceptance settings could hinder navigation and reduce the functionality of our website. Even so, if you want more information about its configuration, you can consult the web pages of the different browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es